TO OUR CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS, AND FRIENDS OF CBT,
Due to recent shelter in place orders for our community we are providing an update to our customers and suppliers on CBT’s classification as an “Essential Business” due to our support of critical infrastructure as defined by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS.)
- As your partner and supplier, we are classified as an “Essential Business” by DHS in order to keep you running through these challenging times.
- In order to focus our customer service efforts, our hours of operation are 7AM -5PM Monday through Friday.
- Our afterhours capabilities are still intact so we can continue to serve you 24 hours a day.
- Our counter areas in all locations will remain open, however they will follow more of a ‘curbside’ service model. Just call us and we will bring your parts out to you. If you need us to look at something, let us know and you can leave it at the front, and we will come and get it.
- We have undergone resiliency testing and we are currently conducting business this week with 98% of our Inside sales, Purchasing, Accounting, Marketing, and IT teams working from virtual offices. Our goal is that you don’t even notice they are working remotely.
- Warehouse and belting operations are still on site to continue to fabricate, ship, and receive products.
- Your account managers, application specialists, and belting install teams are still available to visit you when the need arises.
- If your business is changing their receiving process for shipments or will be shutting down, please let us know.
If there are any additional actions we can take to assist you, please let us know. We will continue to be focused on helping you maintain your business.
President and CEO